Online Semmelweis Clinical Conference
The Semmelweis 250 Clinical Conference will take place in the form of an ONLINE event (via Zoom Webinar) on 9–10 November 2020. Medical specialists, PhD candidates and medical students of 4–5–6th grade are invited to attend.
- will present over 70 renowned national and international speakers
- includes a poster session, showcasing more than 50 research projects
- will provide a multidisciplinary overview of innovations across 20 fields of clinical medicine
- the language of the conference is English
- participation is FREE, but registration is compulsory
Deadline for registration is 5 November 2020.
Programme and registration here (http://clinical_conference_semelweis_flyer.pdf).